The fifth meeting of the project took place in Alytus, Lithuania, March 20—24, 2017. This was one more training event for pupils and its theme was cyber bullying and e-crime. Presentations of talks given by pupils on the first day of the meeting can be viewed and/or downloaded in the links below:
- Account Hijacking by Salomi Georgiadou, Iliana Mylona, and Despoina Kechlimbari.
- Proper Use of Science Literature by Maria Batmatzoglou, Ntouigou Kourou, and Giota Tzevelekou.
- On File Sharing by Dimitrios Manos, Chris Paraskelidis, and Manolis Paschalidis.
- Check your Settings: Facebook & WhatsApp by Vanessa Nekam and Iria Karl.
- Cyberbullying and Cybercrime by Maria Paiva, Alice Fileno, Gabriela Sacramento, Carolina Dias, and Bernardo Rodrigues.
- Fake News by Lukas Hauer, Marc Wolf, and Christoph Hurter.
- Network Security by Daniyal Hosseini.
- Online Shopping by Bahar Çağaç.
- Digital Piracy by Paulius Remeika.
- Phishing by Lisa Brezina, Elisabeth Hamal, and David Mueller.
- Social Media by Nazlı Girgin.
- Protect your personal data by Agnė Kubričenkaitė.
- Protect your personal data II by Gabrielė Govoruchinaitė.
- Spam by Gabrielė Bautronytė.
These are presentations read by local authorities and/or staff members of the hosting school.
- 3D Design and Printing by APRC staff.
- Cyber-bullying and Prevention by Alytus Police.
- Dangers on the Internet by APRC staff.
The activities of the meeting were presented in the AlytusPlius.lt news portal.